- Extract the downloaded file 5Number-MasterPage
- Open your Sharepoint 2007 site in Microsoft Office SharePoint Designer 2007.
- On the File menu, click Open Site.
- In the Open Site dialog box, type the URL of the site that you want to open, and then click Open.
- On the File menu, select Import > File
- In the Import dialog box, select Add Folder
- Browse to location of the extracted master page files, and then browse to the master page
- Select the “_catalogs” folder and click open
- Repeat steps for the “images” folder “css” and _themes files.
- Click ok to finish importing the files.
Instructions of use:
- Browse to the location 5Number.master file (_catalogsMaster Page)
- In the master page folder, right-click on 5Number.master file and then click “Set as Default Master Page”